How many groups can I miss?

A: 3 or more absences is grounds for termination from the program. If you are terminated for non-attendance you will have to schedule a $25 re-enrollment intake.

What days are Intakes done?

A: Intake appointments are available Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

How late can I be to group?

A: You cannot be more than 15 minutes late to group. 

I need copies of records how long will it take?

A: We have up to 10 days to provide you with copies per state law. We generally try and get them to you sooner. 

What do I need for my Substance Abuse Intake? 

A: You will need Intake fee and court documents.

What forms of payment do you accept?

A: We accept cash, money order, credit or debit card.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I do a make up group if I miss my group?

A: No. 

Can someone call to get my information for me or pick up documents? 

A: We cannot release any information to anyone without a signed consent for release of information signed by you. 

What do I need for my Domestic Violence Intake?

A: You will need Intake fee and court documents.

Do you have weekend classes?

A: Yes. We do have some classes available on the weekends. Depending on what classes you need to take you may be able to take a weekend classes.

What do I need for my MVD Revocation Packet?

A: You will need your appointment fee. Page A of the packet will need to be completed and notarized. Page B will need to be completed by the court that revoked your license and will need to have their court seal. Page C will be completed by our counselor. You will also need to provide certificates of completion for counseling. The packet will be mailed from our agency. Please allow 6-8 weeks for a response from MVD.

Do you accept insurance?

A: No, we don't accept insurance. We can provide you with a list of classes and payments made for your treatment.

Next Step Counseling



What if I can't make it to group?

A: Call your Probation Officer or Referral Source to make them aware you will be absent. Then call Next Step Counseling. We are unable to excuse absences. You will be marked as a No Show unless the absence is excused by your Probation Officer or Referral Source.

What do I need to bring for my DUI screening appointment?

A: You will need your original ticket or ADMIN PER SE, court documents with your docket or case number on it and a copy of the police report.

Call Us:  520-747-0405